Roanoke, WVApply for this job
Duties for this position include washing dishes, pots and pans, mopping floors, cleaning kitchen equipment and ensuring there is an adequate supply of clean china, glassware and silver.
· Ability to handle fluctuations in work load. Ability to complete up to 100 covers per dishwasher.
· Ability to do banquet set up and break down and delivery of banquet food to functions.
· Comply with all sanitation standards and health department regulations as outlined in training manual.
· Compliance with grooming standards as outlined in hourly employee handbook and training manual for kitchen employees, hair must be restrained and there is no jewelry allowed.
· Follow all Steritech policies and procedures.
· Proper use of all chemicals in the Stewarding department.
· Flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand (hotel is open seven days per week).
· Follow safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
· Day to day cleaning of kitchen per Health Department regulations.
· Maintain professional communication with supervisors.
· Provide assistance in other job classifications as determined necessary by immediate supervisor.
· One year of food service experience preferred
· Seasonal, part time and seasonal, full time positions available
- Free meal per shift
- Company Matched Funded 401-k
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
940 Resort Dr
Roanoke, WV 26447
Telephone (304) 269-7400
208 room resort profile
This AAA 4 Diamond rated resort is located on 2000 acres overlooking Stonewall Jackson Lake just off Interstate 79 near Weston, WV and 25 miles south of Clarksburg and Bridgeport, WV. The resort property includes 191 lodge rooms, 10 lakeside cottages, 25,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, an 18 hole Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course and a 374 slip marina.
Welcome to a resort that combines the rustic charm and accommodations of an Adirondack style lodge with all the modern amenities and recreational choices of today. Nestled in 2000 acres of picturesque, rolling countryside, the resort has been meticulously designed to blend in with the breathtaking natural surroundings. Each of our well appointed guest rooms, suites and cottages have a view of Stonewall Jackson Lake, our Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course or our adjacent woodlands and parklands. Our impeccable, friendly service has helped us earn and retain the prestigious Four Diamond award from AAA.
- Winner of AAA Four Diamond Award 10 consecutive years
- International Association of Conference Centers-Certified at Gold Level for Service, Green Star Designation for Environmental Practices.
- Audubon International Certified Cooperative Sanctuary
- America's Top Public Golf Courses-Golf Digest Magazine
- America's Best Top 100 Resort Courses-GolfWeek Magazine
- America's Best Courses You Can Play in West Virginia-GolfWeek Magazine
- Year built
- Number of rooms
- 201 rooms in lodge, 10 cottages
- Meeting rooms
- Sq. ft. of meeting space
- Our top markets
- Conference and Golf Groups, Weddings, Family Reunions, Corporate Retreats, Leisure Travel, Family Vacations
- Peak season
- Spring, Summer, Fall
Food & Beverage Outlets
- Stonewall Resort's three restaurants feature traditional and original favorites, crafted with fresh ingredients by an inventive culinary team, served with warm hospitality and a view of Stonewall Jackson Lake.
Stillwaters- Savor the finest traditional and regional cuisine including local game, fish and produce. Patio dining adds to the pleasure of the fine food and beautiful days or evenings.
Lightburn's- Drink in the amazing view of this restaurant located in the clubhouse atop the Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course. Menu features light gourmet selections-dine inside or out.
TJ Muskies- Give in to the temptation of tasty appetizers, hearty sandwich combos and your favorite beverages. Add a game of pool and your favorite team on one of our high definition televisions for a memorable afternoon or evening. Enjoy our outdoor fire pit and patio area.
- Heated Indoor/Outdoor Pool open year round
- Indoor and Outdoor hot tubs
- 1 Fitness Facility
- Mtn. Laurel Spa
- Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course
- 374 slip Marina
- 1 Gift Shop
- 4 Retail Outlets
- Business Center
- Concierge services
- Dual Line Telephones
- Data ports, ethernet
- High Speed Internet-All Rooms
- In-room coffee/tea
- Seasonal Boating
- Newspaper available daily in lobby
- Fitness Center
- Salon Services
- Gift Shop/Retail
- Massage Therapy
- Body Wraps
- Microderm Abrasion